2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship Trophy Design Contest
Want to be a part of history? The Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship is looking for fans to design the official tournament trophy that will be awarded to the 2017 Champion!
Submission Open: March 7th, 2017 @ 10:00am PST
Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2017 @ 11:59pm PST
Fan vote: April 3rd, 2017 @ 10:00am - April 12th, 2017 @ 11:59pm PST
Winner Announced: April 18th, 2017
Entries will be reviewed by the Pacific Links Championship Team to determine the top 3 submissions. These will go up on www.PacificLinksChampionship.com from April 3-12, 2017 for the public to vote on their favourite. The design that receives the majority of votes will serve as the inspiration for the 2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship Trophy.
In addition to bragging rights, the winner will receive:
(4) Champions Club tickets to the 2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship (clubhouse access; food and beverage incremental)
(2) Honorary Observer Passes - inside the ropes access on Saturday September 16 with a select grouping
(1) round of golf for four on the Bear Mountain Valley Course during Event week (cart included)
Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship apparel package, including golf polo, outerwear piece, and headwear.
Winner will be incorporated into the 2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship closing ceremonies and trophy presentation (including a photo opportunity with the winner holding the trophy) in front of attendees and aired on the Golf Channel
Feel free to share your design with us on Twitter! Use the hashtag #2017PLCTrophyDesign & tag @PacificLinksVic
Rules & Regulations
Who can enter?
- Participants and winners must reside within the province of British Colombia, Canada
- Bio of design, meaning behind it ( 200 words max)
- Applicant info (completed in submission form)
- Design file (see requirements below)
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- Design should include the Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship logo on it. For reference, the logo can be found in multiple file formats here: http://bit.ly/2mqBTyj
- Design should incorporate the landscapes offered by Vancouver Island, BC
- Your entry must be submitted at as JPG or PDF file. We will not accept any other file type
Terms & Conditions: Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship retains the copyright on any submitted material and reserves the right to use the material, edit the design to accommodate production needs in any way or format it sees fit.